Please be advised of the following information regarding Female Midget AAA Team Applications:
Applications to register a Female Midget AAA team must include the following:
- District letter of position including the overall application and draw zone
- Proposed player draw zone
- A guarantee of two one and a quarter (1.25) hour practices per week and all game ice required to meet league requirements
The BC Hockey Executive Committee shall consider applications from host associations received by the BC Hockey Executive Director prior to 4:30 pm on January 23.
- June 15 – final date to withdraw an application to participate in the BC Hockey Female Midget AAA League for the upcoming season.
- Teams approved for participation in the Female Midget AAA League will be limited based on the number of female players registered in the geographic subdivision (draw zone) of the zone; North 1, Kootenay 1, Okanagan 1, Island 1 and Pacific Coast 3.
To be included in the initial round of Female Midget AAA Team application reviews, please submit team applications by January 23, 2014.
Please contact the writer should you have any questions regarding this registration process. Questions on the Female Midget AAA League may be directed to League Chair Neil McNabb at email@example.com.