Upcoming Events U15
For the 2021-22 season, BC Hockey will not be hosting the U15 Provincial Tournament.
We will remain in contact with the status and provide the new dates for camps as they become available. We appreciate your patience throughout this process, and encourage you to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns on this matter.
For the 2021 - 2022 season, only male players born in 2007 will be eligible to participate.
1. Regional Camps - Cancelled for 2021
Players born in 2007 are welcome to attend the three (3) day camp within the zone their custodial parents(s) reside. Players will go through numerous on and off ice training and skills development sessions. Player attendance and participation at the U15 Regional Camps, combined with in-year evaluation, will determine players that will be selected to attend the U15 Provincial Tournament.
2. Provincial Tournament - Cancelled for 2021
Based on performance at the Region Camps, the top 160 players will be selected to participate in the Male U15 Provincial Tournament. Eight (8) jamboree-style teams will be formed for the event.
As part of the event, BC Hockey and the Western Hockey League (WHL) bring WHL Combine Testing to:
- Assist hockey players with skill development through a national skill testing program
- Utilize the latest in combine testing technology
- Present players with sport testing results in a national database
- gives players a ranking within the database
- identifies key areas for improvement
The WHL Combine Testing will include an on and off ice session. The players will be provided with the data at the end of the competition.