Monday, August 31, 2009
BC Hockey is currently seeking applications from individuals interested in becoming the Female Hockey Development Coordinator. This volunteer position is a critical component of BC Hockey’s Female Hockey Development Committee.
The Female Hockey Development Coordinator job responsibilities are outline in BC Hockey policy. A complete description can be referenced at BC Hockey Policy Manual.
Briefly the duties include:
- Assist the Female Hockey Development Committee in providing female hockey opportunities in the districts.
- Work closely with Coach, Referee, High performance and Safety Committees on matters pertaining to female hockey development.
- The Female Hockey Development Committee has two important duties;
- 1) To propose revisions of, and amendments to, the Society’s Constitution, By-Laws and Regulations of the Society for consideration at the Society’s Annual General Meeting.
- 2) To promote female hockey.
Interested individuals are encouraged to complete the following application and return by the deadline of September 6, 2009.